I'm 55/5, & have taken my elderly father-in-law, who also has pd.. into my
home 2 weeks ago.  He is almost unable to communicate, & has some of the
other usual pd problems.   I now find that my pd symptoms are up.  Although I
love being able to make life better for him, I'm sure it is somewhat
stressful.  I know a lot of relaxation & coping techniques, & plan to begin
to use them.  I'd also enjoy hearing your ideas, & would appreciate the
address of the caregivers list.  I know speech aides has been a recent topic;
if any of you have saved those posts, I'd appreciate receiving a copy of
them.  While I'm asking, I'd also appreciate copies of the posts re: various
herbs & vitamins  Thanks  for the past & current help.  The people on this
list are a blessing in so many ways!