^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   70  deg. F warm summer night
    Dear listfriends,

    The sexually active men on our list may find that WE have  special
problems and challenges.

     Both PD and PD drugs have a significant impact on our sexual lives.

    I have reposted below a brief request to develop a discreet
conversation among us.

     Thank you

      IVAN