        Last two evenings our Channel 2, Oakland, Ca. Fox affiliate rana
segment on thalmatic stimulation. It was done at Summit Hospital, Oakland,
but is mentionedthe team was flown in. Dr. Lazlo Tamas was quoted and I
believe he is a Bay Area neurologist. The patient was seen 3 weeks later at
Dr. William Lanston's Parkinson's Institute in Sunnyvale,Ca.It wasa most
interesting and Mr. Bachman, the patient, was definitely improved. The film
we saw inm Portland was more than 3 years old and obviously this procedure
is more efficient. Oh, the gentleman had essential tremor, the film at
Oregon Med School was that of a man with PD.
        I hope some of you saw this-Regards T.L. Seese CG for Gordon 67/21