Don,

If getting no feedback is an indication that the folks on this
list are mad at you then I had better run for cover.  However
in my experience when they are mad at you is when you get
the most feedback.  I have always assumed that a complete
lack of response (the usual reaction to one of my postings) is
a sign that the posting is either the definative comment on the
subject or bores everyone out of their minds.  No prizes for
guessing my choice.

Don, I hope you are enjoying the feedback your 'no feedback'
posting has generated.  As for me,  I shall send this off into the
wild blue yonder, secure in the knowledge that any ripples it
creates will not make it back to disturb my slumbers.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/