        First week Gordon moved better. When he started two pills the first
two days he did not feel well, almost called Doctor. He then started taking
the Sinemet at 5 a.m. (Yes, he gets up early), then the mirapex at 6 and it
was amazing. Walking better, looking better, doing yard work. Today started
three and he has continued well, took all the morning meds together, as
before. He seems to be dropping to 10 25/100 than 12. We see the Doctor in
ten more days and I will ask about the 10/100 idea.
        He's even working with his sprinkler system!!, mowing the lawn!!
        Crossing fingers--Regards, Thea Seese CG Gordon 67./21