On Wed, 6 Aug 1997 22:44:21 -0400 Joan Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I am curious, Milton.  What are your symptoms?  The drugs you have
>been on
>make it sound like mainly tremor.  Is that correct?  I, too, am
>considering
>giving pramipexole (Mirapex) a try, and tremor is my "troublesome"
>symptom.
> Right now I am taking nothing so I'm eager to hear about your
>experience
>with Mirapex.

Joan,

Correct.  My main symptom is tremor in right hand/arm - and "stiffness"
in right leg that produces an uneven gait.  The latter problem poses some
difficulty in driving an auto with manual transmission since my right
ankle is reluctant to flex when I need to let up on the accelerator
during gear shifting.  A dedicated bit of concentration seems to remedy
this situation.

Milton McLain