Dad just started taking the Mirapex today. He took one before I left (I had
to take my niece back to the Pittsburgh airport for her return flight to San
Francisco, then I returned to my own home), and I don't know for sure, but I
think it may have made him sleepy. It's hard to tell though, since he usually
takes a nap in the afternoon anyway!
        A note to Sid Roberts-
                Dad and Mom are both planning on attending the next Parkinson's meeting.
Would you please speak with Dad about your experiences with Mirapex? I know
both Mom and Dad would certainly appreciate it, as would I. I have been
sending him all of the letters I can on the initial effects. Thanks! Trish