This is a quick note to all who have been concerned on several lists--
Peter got home around 9:00AM Friday. Still very weak, and using a
wheelchair--I hope only briefly.  He still has brief times of confusion.
A friend mentioned ( as had the ER doc) that the bladder infection may at least
have contributed to, if not caused, the paranoid episode. How do we know
for sure?  The main thing now is to get him back fully as possible to being
himself.  Tired, but happy, Camilla

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"