From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Trish Scarmuzzi
Sent:   Friday, August 08, 1997 10:28 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: speech problems

Barb M.-
        Thanks for the info on the Lee Silverman Speech therapy. I will have
Dad ask
his speech therapist if she is familiar with this, as it might benefit him.
I'm also going to ask our speech therapist at school, and also my cousins
(two of whom are Speech therapists) if they are familiar with this method.
Dad really enjoyed reading your letter. I gave him a hard copy of it and he
says thanks! 28 days and counting... (he had to get the injection after Labor
Day). Also, I was Emailed a letter from [log in to unmask] He is having
speech difficulties too. Could I forward a copy of your most recent letter to
him? Thanks Trish