^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  72   deg. F stormy
Dear Mary and Listmembers,

Thank you for your "seconding" the idea, Mary, but I'm neither qualified
nor well enough to provide the message-collecting service  on the topic
of PWP's and our sex lives.

This requires a mixture of posts to the List and private e-mail, like any
other topic, unless a qualified and avaiable person takes the "job" of
being the cleaaringhouse.

IVAN

P.S.  On the other hand, if the subject matter is ,

 "How to entice your kitty in off the back deck,in the middle of a
thunderstorm, when her eyes are GLEAMING with the hopes of a Boneless
Breast of Chickadee dinner,"

and you as a PWP are meanwhile waiting for Mirapex and Sinemet to kick
in, so that you can hold open the screen door with NO CURLED TOES,
and NO TREMORS,

 while meanwhile hoping the only DELUGE is from heaven's rains,  and NOT
40 more messages already ON THE SCREEN to WADE through, now, friends,

 THAT'S a topic I know WELL,

like the back of my hand.....