Hi everyone, Elizabeth here,  I swear that I am reverting back a few
years.  I thought I was finished with hot flashes but wow, they are back
in force.  I am taking PrePro for post menopause and also Eldypril and
Lipitor for Cholesterol.  Has anyone been bothered with this too? I
don't seem to have it during the day at least to the point that it
bothers me, but during the night I get drenched several times.  Sleep is
such a problem without this cropping up. Seems to me I read somewhere
that it could be a problem.  I'd appreciate any and all imput.
Thanks and keep the faith
Elizabeth
I thought women were supposed to glisten- I sweat.