Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 13:07:06 +0530
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Regarding parkinsons disease treatment

Hello Barbara

I recently saw a newsitem on BBC televesion show on 6 august 1997 in
india regarding pacemaker treatment for parkison patients.  One of my
relatives (Mr. Keshavalu, male, age 53) who suffers from parkinson
disease.  We would be interested in further details regarding this
treatment which may be very useful to Keshavalu T.  If feasible, we can
make arrangements to avail the treatment in US.

The news item also mentioned a professors name Mr. William _______ at
University of Kansas.   If you know further details about this
professor, please let me know.  I will try to get in touch with him.

You can send me an email at [log in to unmask] or call or write
to Balaji M. 15, Clovelly East, Coonor Club Road, Coonor, 643101, India
Telphone/fax: 011-91-0423-30406.

I appreciate reply ASAP in this regard'

Sincerely
Balaji M.