Janet wisely advises:

>i cannot presume to advise you in this difficult situation, kathie
>but if i encountered this kind of situation myself
>i would stop the eldepryl at night immediately
>so as not to keep adding to the problem
>and i would hope someone would do the same for me
>if i were in ron's situation

I have been reluctant to interfere with Ron's prescribed meds routine (as if
he had a routine), focusing mainly on getting him to take them as
prescribed...but I ask myself, how many times has a good-intentioned neuro
prescribed days, weeks, or months of agony for me? I am sure you are right
about the eldepryl, and I will discontinue the nighttime dose immediately.

As an aside though, last night was arguably his worst episode, and he took
no meds after dinner at all. Ah-h-h brain chemistry! Such a challenge!

Kathie Tollifson
47/9