  72/25     i have to try and tell pwp how tuff it is on caregivers. as
vivian has been one for 25 yrs. since her 7th by pass it hass been harder on
her. she crys lot cause she can,t do all she would like to to do for me. i
tell her she is mean to me,but we laugh about it. when i fall she says crawl
over to chair and pull your self up. when  i spill some thing  she gives me
a sponge dod it wipe. i know what she is doing trying to teach me to look
after my self i she goes first. which is right. we both have learnd alot
over 25yrs. boy do i love her. so lets allpwp tryand give help to our care
giverds  don

             [log in to unmask]     lima,ohio   I.Y.Q.don