Camilla, my father started Mirapex this Saturday, the dose is 1/2 of a 125 (I
assume POINT 125) tablet, twice a day, his Neurologist had an emergency, and
was unable to keep the Friday appointment, but prescribed the Mirapex anyway,
over the phone. Also, he did not reduce the SInemet dosage, or any other
medications. Dad was also combative and suspicious of everything, moreso than
usual. I assume they will talk to the Neuro. about stopping the Mirapex, or
making other changes. On the good side, dad's P.T. caregiver, said he seemed
to be able to move his legs better on Saturday. I don't know what the neuro
 will do next, I will report  what he does to the list, as soon as I know.
Dad also was falling asleep at dinner, and did not want to eat much, this is
not typical for him, (or anyone else in the family, as we love our food!) Mom
said he would probably be hungry later tonight, I'll find out tomorrow. Ken B