Jacob,  Our researchers agree that your particular type of PD would be
most appropriate for fetal tissue implantation - for exactly the reasons
you indicate.  I don't know about the government funding though.  The
government (NIH) has only funded double blind studies so far.  Carole

Carole Hilton, LCSW
Parkinson's Coordinator
NPF Patient Services and Outreach Program
The Neurosciences Institute, Good Samaritan Hospital
637 S. Lucas, #501
Los Angeles, CA  90017