\
Camilla wrote:
>  and just started a multivitamin/mineral supplement instead of just C and
E.

I share the sentiments of the many list members who have written to express
their concern for both you and Peter during this difficult time.  PD crisis
is a scary and stressful event for everyone involved and, unfortunately,
seems to occur anytime there is a change in meds.  Hopefully Peter will
over-come  this crisis and return to his pre-Mirapex state.

As you have written, every  PD person's reaction to meds is unique.  In
that spirit, I wanted you to know that my husband, Jamie, has been unable
to take Vitamin E.  It causes him to experience muscle discomfort and an
increase in dyskinesia - we don't understand why that is true.
------
Regards
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 57/17).