Joanna--re: the change in Sinemet dose.Peter made similarchange earlier this
year, as he wished to reduce the amount of Carbidopa he was getting in
proportion to the Levadopa, and was taking 25/250. A substitution of 2
of the 10/100 reduced the carb. and also the Levo. slightly, but he did
not find that a problem. I would think that substituting 10/100 for 25/100
might likewise be OK--but then we're all different, right?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"