Ken,

Your description is interesting.  I have warned my family, friends and
co-workers that after 1pm my mind begins to blink.  Sometimes I will lose track
of what I am saying in mid-sentence or get up to do something and forget what it
is.  I know that many PWOP do this too, however, I do it on a daily basis.  It
is normal.  In fact, my son and I have an agreement that in the evening he can
finish my sentences, but not in the morning.  We seem to be getting along ok
with this for now.  I still have my voice, however, I do notice that if I must
talk alot or even yell, I am exhausted afterwards.

Here is to confusion, however it effects you.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]     or     [log in to unmask]