A quick note while I'm home for a few minutes, to report we'r perhaps
over the worst of the Mirapex reaction. He finally settled down last
night, and I left the hospital about 11:00PM. He refused meds in the night, but
took them for me in the early AM. Today he managed to get up and walk briefly
for the gentle female PT,though the big male PTs yesterday seemed to intimi-
date him. He is beginning to be clearer mentally, not paranoid, and ableq
to communicate better.  Also taking meds and eating a bit. I am very hopeful
that we can get him home tomorrow, as that is all he wants, and it looks as
if I'll be able to manage. Thanks AGAIN to all the wonderful listfriends who
have sent messages of encouragement and suggestions. It's worth so much, and
I will print them out for Peter when I catch my breath! I really think I
will soon be getting my husband back!  :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"