September is a beautiful month in Vermont. Join us at our Parkinsons Disease Symposium on September 12th
 at the Burlington VT Radisson Hotel on beautiful Lake Champlain.

We have an excellent program lined up with a number of highly qualified speakers from the medical
and health care fields.We also expect as special guest speakers, Zach Hall, Director of NINDS and Joan Samualson,
President of Parkinson's Action Network.

The brochures are ready for mailing. Send me an e-mail note if you would like to receive a one.

Ben McKeen