I just had a thought--in November we will be attending a meeting in Kansas
City.  Our original plans were to go to the Mayo Clinic on the way home.
After reading several times about the KU Med Center was wondering if maybe
it might be better to see if we could see a neuro there.  Do you have to
have a referal from your local doctor or can one just make an appointment.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to who would be best to try to see,
phone numbers etc.?  Is it located right in Kansas City?  I assume it is an
university training school.  I would imagine they would need records etc.
from the Mayo Clinic.
Thanks
Nancy B cg for Don 13/63 from Montana