Lucy, all I can do is sympathize with you, and hope the situation with our
failed medical care system will improve. I am assuming you are in the USA,
possibly in error, but it looks familiar. Medical care is now being
administered by business men/women, rather than trained medical people, such
as doctors, nurses, etc. I can't go to the doctor of my choice, unless he is
"in the plan" or I pay much more, possible everything, and hundreds of
dollars a month come out of my gross pay, for this abomination. If someone
told you you could only have your car repaired in one place, you'd protest,
but they can make you go to the lowest bidder for medical care, and atitude
is ,if you die..you die, and they have one less expense to reimburse. I am
not a politician, just an unhappy "subject".
Ken B