After speaking with my mother (Joyce, 67/6months) on the phone tonight, she
said that she was having new symptoms -- her left wrist and hand and left
ankle felt hot and were slightly swollen. This happened awhile ago
apparently, and her internist did a heart CAT scan at the time and
everything was okay. The symptoms then disappeared. They reappeared
yesterday. She hasn't changed drugs or diet, etc. She is on 25/100 Sinemet
4.5x/day; Permax .25mg. 5x/day; Fosamex (sp?) for her bones; and Paxil 10
mg 1x/day. I remember reading about hot hands and feet on the list
(although with my mother it is really the wrists and ankles) -- is swelling
part of this??

Thanks in advance.

Debbie White