FYI.... For those of you who were or are patients of Dr. Robert Iacono, the
pioneer neurosurgeon at Loma Linda University School of Medicine, this is to
let you know (and I stumbled on this info by accident, so not all of Dr.
Iacono's patients have been notified 'bout his move) that effective July 15,
1997, Dr. Iacono opened a private practice.  He will continue to be a member
of the Medical Staff of Loma Linda University Medical Center and will still do
surgery there.

If you've been a patient of Dr. Iacono's and plan on using his services in the
future, you'll want to see that Loma Linda Faculty Medical Group (FMO) sends
you an Authorization for Release of Copy of Medical Record so your file will
be forwarded to Dr. Iacono's new office.  The FMO address is:

Faculty Medical Group
11370 Anderson St.
Loma Linda, CA 92354

Dr. Iacono's NEW address/phone is:

Redlands Medical Center
24Terracina Blvd., Suite 207B
Redlands, CA 92373

1(909) 792-8188
1(909) 792-8929 <--voice mail only

I have no additional information so if ya have any questions about the move
I'm unable to answer 'em.

Barb Mallut