Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions from Support Group members-

There is a young gentleman in our support group who has been diagnosed
approx. 5 years and he is 45.  He has never taken a medication for
Parkinson's -- He believes in vitamins and herbal therapy. His PD is
interfereing in his daily life.  He has applied for SS Disability and has
been turned down on the basis that a doctor decided he "should" be taking
meds. Do we not have a choice how we treat Parkinsons?  He certainly has
no medication side affects.

Also, there is a Lady in our group who is elderly and her concern is that
her left foot freezes - sometimes her right also. Her question is what
are some of the ways people handle this.  She also has trouble backing up
and she would just like some input.

Thankyou

Bonnie R. 56/3