Thea, you wrote about Gordon's response to Mirapex:

> Walking better, looking better, doing yard work. Today started
>three and he has continued well, took all the morning meds together, as
>before. He seems to be dropping to 10 25/100 than 12.

I'm glad to hear someone else is having good results.  Dick can't explain it,
and isn't sure  if it's the Mirapex, but he suddenly has so much energy he's
about to run me into the ground.  I can't keep up with him.  He's painting
the inside of the house, putting up baseboards, mowing the lawn, playing
golf, and doesn't seem to slow down!

He continued on the 2nd week dose for a third week until our insurance
company got its paperwork together.  Next week he can double his current
dose, to 2 - .25 mg tablets three times a day.   I don't know if I can handle
double the energy!   I'm thinking of trying the Mirapex myself! <grin>

Margie Swindler     cg for Dick, 52/15      [log in to unmask]