--------------AAFD0D92939A8338EB239CD9

Dennis Greene wrote:

> Don,
>
> If getting no feedback is an indication that the folks on this
> list are mad at you then I had better run for cover.'

snip

> .  As for me,  I shall send this off into the
> wild blue yonder, secure in the knowledge that any ripples it
> creates will not make it back to disturb my slumbers.

Dennis, hope I'm not keeping you awake. I can't believe you don't get a
lot of response to your listings. Perhaps it is because you are so
eloquent a express yourself so well that you have already said all that
needs to be said when you address an issue. Don't stop posting you are
one of my fasvorite people to lurk "on" (is that the right word?)By the
way I also enjoyed you web page, very well done.

--------------AAFD0D92939A8338EB239CD9

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bob Chapman
n:              Chapman;Bob