Dennis,

You and I are on the same wavelength.  Thanks for the kind words.  As for
PD, if it weren't for the honor of the thing, I'd rather it would just go
away and leave me alone  But we are not all John Miltons who have the gift
of knowing the unknowable, e.g. Paradise lost.  Question? What was God
doing before the Creation?  Answer: Being interviewed by John Milton.

George,