Hi, just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions.  Just talked to
my mother and she was in tears! Needless to say, this is not a new event,
but I was wondering if there is anything I could possibly say to her to
help.  She had spent the afternoon with my Dad (73/7) at the nursing home
and he did not speak to her at all.  She thinks it is deliberate, and I try
to tell her it is the disease not him!  Get mad at the bloody disease not
the poor person having to live with it!  Is this a normal reaction of family
to this problem?
I also loved the letter from Don regarding his daughters :)  They are so
lucky he can use the computer.
I also would give the money for my Dad to have the operation.  Love has no
price but it is sure nice to hear from the other side (Dad)  Thanks   Jackie