Dear Charles,

Who are we to say this man is wrong. Let him come to terms with his lot
in his own way. To withhold support is just as bad as forced feeding,
flogging, the poor house etc etc. In any society freedom of choice
should be paramount, but particularly in a rich one. Which medication
would he have to take, should he be forced to take it if he feels
nauseous etc etc. I doubt if the money will make him rich. He probably
paid some social security contributions, he has the right to take out
something that he put in.

No doubt he will die quicker and save money in the long run, or will
someone insist on infusions, tubes, electronics? Perhaps with a
shortened life span, he will only take out in proportion to what he put
in.

Give him the dignity of freedom of choice, its the least he deserves.

Me, I'll pop the pills and keep on working paying an average of 45% in
direct taxes on my income (I'll be living in Norway soon). I don't agree
with this mans choice, but its his to make, it does not really affect
anyone else.

Apologies if this sounds harsh, but these are important issues.

Yours respectfully

David