Tom Riess and others-- thanks for the suggestion that the Mirapex +Sinemet
might be the problem. Our neuro refused to reduce the Sinemet right away,
but I did ask--he feels Peter has alwaysbeen undermedicated. I will sask
him about this, but am very leery of Mirapexfor Peter now. As of tonight
he was really freaked out, combative with the nurses, not even trusting me.
It is terrible for both of us, needless to say. I pray when the Mirapex
is out of his system he will return to his usual gentle loving self.
I still hope others can benefit--but just watch carefully!

AND THANKS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT MESSAGES OF
ENCOURAGEMENT--SO MANY--A REAL BLESSING.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"