Hello, Sonia --

I wondered what TASMAR could be!

Mirapex is "pramipexole dihyrdrochloride" and it's made by Pharmacia Upjohn.  There's some info about it at http://www.fda.gov/cder/da/da0797.htm  (FDA is the Food and Drug Administration responsible for approving new drugs).    There's some more info at   http://www.mhsource.com/whatsnew/mirapex.html.

At the second address I found mention of tasmar.  It is tolcapone, made by Roche, and seems to be moving along in the FDA pipeline but not yet approved.

I'm glad that you and baby are fine!  We enjoyed a visit with our newest grandson, now 7 weeks old and almost smiling, on Saturday.  My step-daughter also brought 4 foster-children with her (ages 1, 6, 9 and 11).  Then on Sunday we went to visit the missing foster-child, age 10, and the psychiatric hospital where he is for the 2nd time this summer.  It's very sad....these children are so damaged.  Debbie is thinking of adopting 4 of them; she is amazing (not the 9 year old, he was only with her for a few days) and/or crazy!

Take care!
Mary