  72/25   i was cleaning out my spouting when my nero came by. did he ever
get on my case. i took some pcv. some conation on to feet my hose. toclean
my spouting. so i wun,t have to use a latter whivh i fall off of. i use like
youwould cane except it was hooked to my spouting. said it was great idea
for some who can walk. but not me. i said just because i got pd don,t mean i
can,t work. he yes some but not you in your shape. i all so showed howi put
weed wacker on golf cart. wants to take pic. and show it to others. wworks
like a cane as i said i can walk 200ft with my cane. and put in a patio. boy
then he got mad. poor nero. so if you try you can do meanual jobs. i did
give up my con buss. but i can do things slowly. lift 4to5lbs.i take abouy
30meds a day sum good day others bad. i did ger disbildy money. 3doc said
iwas not able to work. they were dumb. so do what you can let nero tell what
to and do then do what you want. will be at the friday on my cart but will
be there.   I.Y.Q. don  lima,ohio  [log in to unmask]