Leslie,

Although I applaud your analysis of the list, I ask that you "NOT" suggest a post to the list as an option for response. Most respondents will include the body of the questionaire as part of their response resulting in a relatively long post. As the list has grown users have become increasingly frustrated with the volume of posts and the length of digest files. Large digest files also propagate through the network slower and may sometimes be delayed. Large disgest files are also sometimes difficult to download when a service provider's servers are heavily loaded. It took me three evenings recently to download the mail queued during my one week holiday.

Since I assume you will be compiling summary results as a natural part of data collection, you may want to periodically post these summary responses to the list for those that feel a need to see the responses of others.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Phil Gesotti