ERVIN_MCCARTHY wrote:

> To Jerry Star.  Can you tell me more about yourself and what "RPh"
> stands for.  Thank you,

Dear Ervin:  I am a Registered Pharmacist(RPh).  I do not have PD myself
but am active in giving drug info programs to support groups in the
Dayton and Southwest Ohio area. I have belonged to the list only about 3
months and like every body else have a difficult time wading through the
mail.(hence the late reply- I also belong to a Psychopharmacology list
which has almost as much mail as this list.) In that short time I have
gained a great insite into what a PWP experiences. I hope that my posts
can give the members a little better understanding of drug therapy.
                                                Jerry