Hi, again, friends--Back from Spain and the wedding of my son, born in 1971
in Charlie's great city of Madison (I sure miss summers there).
Internationalism took him a long way from the Black Earth of WI to the red
clay of Granada!  Jim (69/1) did very well, walked ALOT, as all must over
there.  We met and will  correspond with new "relative" who knows alot
about PD through a close friend's affliction.  Told her about Parkliste.
    Now the catch-up. Missed 3 weeks.  Udall--what's the status?  Was a big
push with Sen. Frist just as we were leaving, to get Sen. vote before Aug.
recess.   What happened?  My rep (Hall)says he's working behind the scenes
in committee and therefore doesn't need to sign on to cosponsor.  My sen.
(Gramm) says since he's NOT on one of the committees he doesn't need to
sign on to co-sponsor. !!!   Government inscrutability or runaround?
     Have followed Mirapex comments now for two days--Charlie, I missed
your post after you returned from Chicago--would really like to see it;
would you send me a copy?  Jim has already received two different strengths
from his Rx service, and expects to start next week after neuro visit.
Naturally we're extremely hopeful for good results.  Tremor is our worst
problem.  On Sinemet and Eldepril, low dosages both.
     Good to be home, and among this great community again.
Emily Jackson, CG Jim 69/1