Barb writes

>        I feel for you because I had a little "cousin" of your experience
today.  I
>had excessive dyskinesia to the point I've been sweating and found even lying
>in bed or sitting at the computer difficult.  This is the worse dyskinesia I
>remember having.  It seems to be a bi-product of substituting the agonist
>Mirapex for the agonist Parlodel, and theoretically getting the  ratio
>between the Sinemet and the Mirapex right.

Barb

I had the dyskinesia horrors also when I hit week three (1.5 mgs/day) of
Mirapex. Start cutting back the sinemet right away, since you use the
regulars it is easy to break a corner off or dissect into smaller pieces. As
soon as I reduced the sinemet enough, I hit a real peaceful spot, and I am
really happy with the Mirapex. I settle in at about 50-60% of my former
sinemet dose, the report posted last week said the average sinemet reduction
in conjunction with Mirapex was 27%.

Hope you find success with this!

Kathie Tollifson
47/9