Hi, Betty, and welcome to the List!  When my husband was diagnosed in Dec., I
found 3 books very helpful:  "Living Well With Parkinson's," by Glenna Wotton
Atwood.  She has PD and the book is upbeat -- I needed that (still do).
 "Living with Parkinson's" by David L. Carroll gave me information that was
helpful, as did "Parkinson's Disease" by Lieberman and Williams.

None of these books prepared me for the horrible reaction my husband had to
Sinemet, which sent me scurrying to this list for help.  I have found this
list to me more helpful than any of the 15 or 20 books I have read on PD
since Dec.  But I'm glad I read them.

Good luck!  Delda White ([log in to unmask])