Drowsiness happens to be one of the most aggravating and frustrating PD
symptoms I deal with each day.  IF I'm very busy physically, it can be
forgotten about.  However, if I'm relaxed.... sitting talking with someone or
am at the keyboard, well, I begin to feel myself drift in and out of deep
sleep.

GAWD!  THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!   It's SO embarrassing to fall asleep while
sitting on the sofa and talking with someone, or to doze off while a passenger
in a car!

I noticed that at about the time the drowsiness first strikes me each day - at
3:50 p.m. (not 4 p.m. - but 3:50!) <weird!>, my feet and ankles become
icy-cold (even tho the weather here might top 100 degrees I still get that
icy-feet-thinggee!).  If I immediately lie down and put a heating pad on my
feet, while dozing for 45 minutes or an hour, I can usually cut the time I'm
so drowsy down from it's regular 3 or 4 hours.   However, if I try to work
thru that down-time, it easily takes me that full 4 hours to once again feel
fully awake.

What's even stranger about this is  I have been getting a full nite's sleep
for about 5 or 6 months now due to FINALLY biting the bullet and taking a
sleeping pill before bed each nite.  (FYI... I'm taking the generic of
Restoril," and while I initially began taking an entire capsule, per the
directions, I now open each one and empty OUT slightly more than 1/2.  THAT
works just as well for me!).  Yet I STILL become profoundly tired almost every
day!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! <--- Barb has a tizzy-fit in exasperation!)

Barb Mallut