Dear  Ron     Audrey  and  I  both  took  grape seed  extract  for about
a week or  ten  days and  had a  very bad experience  with  stomach
cramps.  She also broke out with ulcers  in the mouth.  The stomach
pains were not  the ordinaary kind of upset  stomach but severe  burning
sensation.  She is also taking  pycnogenol  and likes it  very much but
the grape seed  content  is  very minimal.  The  main ingredient  is the
maritime  pine and  she claims  it helps her to think  clearly. I swore
off
anything  with  grape seed extract after that ex perience.  Good luck
with yours.  Cloverdale