Don, don't think of help being a one way street! You may need a little help,
apparently less than some in your shoes, because you keep pushing and pulling
even when you are feeling bad. BUT, when you tell us what you have done, or
what you have tried, you bring us all UP!  As much as the doctors,
pharmacists,  dieticians, caregivers, PWP's and families, who give us their
input, we say "HEY! Don built a patio, and played golf, etc, and if he can
keep going, we can ALL keep going another day, another month, a few more
years.........so keep up the good work! Ken B.