I just talked with my Mom. Dad has been on the initial dose of Mirapex for a
week now. He also takes Sinemet, although I'm not sure about the dose level.
Anyway, she said he's doing fine, other than feeling a bit sleepy at first.
In fact, he started some water therapy last week and after he was done, she
asked him if he wanted to go anywhere else. Usually, he'd say yes, but that
day he was pretty tired! He's still falling backward, too. I was hoping that
the Mirapex would take care of that, but maybe it's just a matter of time...
Trish