John,
        thanks for the tip.  Might help with reverse side of the coin. No matter
what time I go to bed, almost exactly 30 minutes later, I'm wide awake,
impossible to find a comfortable positiion.  Have to get up for about an hour,
then can return and sleep.

Tonight I will take my Amantadine and Sinemet bottles and place them beside the
bed.  If your theory is valid, I'll let you know!1

Joe Young (65/5)