In a message dated 97-08-17 19:12:13 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Dennis
Greene) writes:

<<  To say that what we have
 now is all that we shall have assumes that PD
 is th.e only thing of significance in ou lives.  Not
 true in my case, and I suspect not in yours. >>

I am coming in to the conversation late but here is my opinion.
PD is the MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT  IN MY LIFE NOW. It colors all my
relationships professionally and personally.  In its embronic state,  while
well controlled with drugs it was of minor concern , as I went about my daily
activities. But as the disease has progressed it has consumed more and more
of my awake hours so that I am now standing toe to toe with PD at all times.

Every activity I engage in has to be programed around my PD status at that
moment in time to the extent that PD  is conntroling my like rather than I am
controling PD. Thus it has become the Most Signifiant Event in my life.

Dale Severance
Manlius, NY