At 06:42 AM 8/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Can someone please shed some light on the difference between "early" Parkinsons
>verses "advanced".  Are there particular symptoms that constitute advanced
>rather than early PD?  Are we talking about the same symptoms but various
>degrees of impairment or different/additional manifestations?  I realize
>the issue has many variables but at what point...................?
>
>Thanks-
>
>Jay Henkelman

  jay  early advanced well i am 72/25  called advenced  because my med do
not workd as well as they did i have trouble with balance pain you name it.
i made themistake of wanting to be like every one else.as time goes by it is
harder to control. you want to give up. harder to fight it. but you got to.
i am just getting out of very doun time. met is great help. as of now i seem
to can,t seem to give good advice. email later mabe i can be of help asi
have worked one on one.  I.Y.Q.don

          lima,ohio
          72/25