Charles T. Meyer wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I hope you had a good weekend etc

Hi Charles,

I wondered if the reply got through! It was a good weekend.

You are 100% correct - we have beaten this horse to death, but as I
believe you implied at the begining (somewhere reams ago), debating
issues like this is important.

I really enjoyed the encounter (my wife said my eyes were flashing at
one point), and as you say, suspect we are not that far apart.

To anyone who feels my tongue (sometimes in cheek but always with an
element of truth - my version?) was a bit too sharp, I apologise.

Looking forward to reading your note slowly later today (its 12.30 am
here)

Best regards

David

PS the reply was written at 6 am Sunday morning, on a verandah watching
the sun come up over the coconut palms - Norway is going to be *******
freezing when we return in October!!!!