Brian Collins:
     So you have returned . . .
<damn!, I can't pass this one up, he asked for it!>

     I'm sorry, what was your name again??
     Oh, have you been away??
     Brian who??

     When my wife and I visited England and Wales in 1992
every time I got behind the wheel of our rented mini-Hillman
(small as a baby carriage) I would knock off a side-view
mirror or get branches stuck in the open windows as I drove
along those quaint (a synonym for antiquated?) "single track
roads" as you call them.  I don't remember seeing any
"bulges" and more than once drove into a hedge trying to
avoid a head-on collision!  Even when I came to those
precious "round-abouts" I seemed to be playing 'chicken' with
a truck coming around the other way.
     I hope the European Union will refuse to let England join
until it fixes its roads and makes everyone drive on the right
side of the street!  Bah, humbug!

Stephan 53/7