At 12:26 AM 8/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I have 2 questions from Support Group members-

-clip-

>Also, there is a Lady in our group who is elderly and her concern is that
>her left foot freezes - sometimes her right also. Her question is what
>are some of the ways people handle this.  She also has trouble backing up
>and she would just like some input.
>
>Thankyou
>
>Bonnie R. 56/3

Bonnie,

Your first question (which I clipped) stimulated a lot of debate in the
Parkinson Information Exchange (this listserv).  Did you ever get an answer
to your second question, the one above?

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness