Phil,

My neuro said I have DID, Dystonia/Dyskinesia, especially the 'wearing off
dystonia'.  This is what happened last Tuesday.  He has cut my Sinemet in half
and added Permax.  I am to take one (.05mg) permax a day for a week and add one
per week until I am up to 4 twice a day.  I think this is too much and I will be
seeing him after 2 to 3 weeks.

Actually, this week I have been taking 1 Sinemet CR (25/100) in the AM and 1
Permax (.05mg) in the afternoon.  I also take Eldepryl in the am and at noon as
well as Paxil am and pm and as needed for pain ultram and imiperine.  I feel
much better today than I did a week ago.  We shall see how it goes.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]    or    [log in to unmask]